17 May 2011

Yoga flow..

Tonight I had an excellent yoga class. We did some pretty intense stances and the meditation at the end was a blast. We had to imagine that some "deity" would protect us like a shield. For me it was a phoenix, it was cuddly and protected me like a golden shield. It also took away all the "blackness" inside me. It was a good feeling.

This afternoon me and some coworkers went to the gym rooms because there was e-fit. We did a few dances on these colored mats linked to a computer and we did a game where you had to tap the right point on the wall at the right time. It was a lot of fun. My fitness test told me I didn't drink enough. So that will be my pointer for the next days.

Mariska and I booked flights for a London weekend in October and I found a site where I can book train tickets trough the whole of Europe. I'm planning on heading to the Dordogne in July, stopping in Paris in the beginning of August. Feels like a great plan. It is nice to make plans, I think it is a sign that things are getting better.

This morning it was raining and I wasn't "into" today. But looking back at it, it was a pretty awesome one.

No comments:

Post a Comment