27 May 2011

It has arrived!

The new couch! It arrived this morning and I'm luvin it!


These two guys rang my doorbell around 7.30 this morning, I barely got dressed (phew..). They actually carried it up the stairs even though I was warned they only deliver to your doorstep. I think they would have carried it all the way to my living room but then they saw that weird bend in my hallway..

No probs: daddy came to the rescue and after we removed the plastic and cardboard we could just slide the couch trough every door and corner! Done in a jiffy. No lifting involved: me likes :)

Dad even assembled the two new side-tables I ordered with the couch, and I painted them with whitewash this morning! By twelve everything was in order, I couldn't believe my luck: a whole afternoon of knitting on my shiny new couch!



Mika wouldn't have anything with the whole damn moving things around mess and posted herself on the bed with her butt towards me. A tell tale signs of a sourpuss (teeeheeeheeee).

But right now, as ever, she is perched next to my while I type (it has become a part of our daily routine) and is staring a dove down on the next door roof. Even making that silly noise cats seem to make when they see something that they want to eat but is still alive. She looks so tough and fierce when she does that. We, however, know better: you are a lazy couch diva, yes you are, but you just got a bigger and better couch.. so enjoy.

And yes, the knitting is fab on this couch, that is why I picked this specific couch: knitting position..


No comments:

Post a Comment