11 May 2011

LOVE, the world needs it!

LOLZ!

I already finished the Antler hat for Nicole from Australia:



Today when I got up I got on the scales: 85,4. If you can imagine there was a day when I weighed 127,8 kilo's, you can also imagine the sheer joy of today's number. With my height 85 kilos means I am no longer obese, just a tad bit overweight. No longer in the red zone so to speak. When I started out I couldn't even imagine weighing 85 kilos and somehow I got there. AND I am full of trust I will lose even more, since I'm shedding like mad since starting medication. Healthy weight for my height would be around 70 kilos. Seems like an unimaginable thing now, but knowing that 85 once felt like that... it opens possibilities...

The girl behind the register in the supermarket commented on how much she loved my coat! My new Noa noa coat! See: give love receive love! It is starting to work already!

I am really convinced that if you put out good and loving into the world, that is what you get back. Nicole deserves that hat. And I feel good by doing it.

Now to find a way to integrate that feeling at work.. that view on life... the world needs more love!


No comments:

Post a Comment