10 May 2011

Good one :)

Today started out good, I took my sweet time to wake up, petted Mika. When at work I found that my ravelry friend Winterfi had given me the Ships and Seaside pattern I so wanted to have. It was on top of my wishlist!


What instigated this? Last night I saw a request from Nicole from Australia. She was looking for someone who wanted to make her the Deer antler hat by Tiny Owl Knits.
I offered to help her out. After a good nights sleep I decided I didn't want any money for it. I don't know how to receive money in paypal and I don't want to put in any time to find out either. So making it for good karma it will be! What comes around goes around...

And indeed it did, almost instantly: Winterfi gave the desired pattern. Thursday I will be heading to Amsterdam and I will buy the yarn!
And... this afternoon a package arrived: it was the Noa noa jacket I bought secondhand online. And it was perfect! Maybe a little tight for now, but as I am losing weight because of the medication it will work out fine. I did a little dance in front of the mirror when I put it on for the first time. It even smells nice!


I already made the antlers for Nicole's hat. Ears and main hat will be done tomorrow, assembly friday and blocking, it can be send saturday or monday! LOVE This kind of thing makes me happy!

ps: top two photo's are from Tiny Owl Knits. They are NOT my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment