19 May 2011

Takin it slow, slow, slow

The last couple of days my old hasty self popped up again and I didn't like it one bit!

So today I really took an effort to relish the moment of everyday things. I sat on the floor next to Mika and together we ate a babybel cheese. She wolfed it down, mine I nibbled at like a wee little mousie!

Really tasting, really seeing. I also took my sweet time in the supermarket. Making sure I really wanted certain things instead of bunking my cart full and rushing out of the store.

In the moment, not fretting over things from the past which can not be changed anymore, nor hoping for the future, of things that might not even come to pass.

If I can hold that thought and that feeling I think I will be lot happier: right here and now.


And I found my new favorite word today: sniggering. Tiny little laughs, good word, I snigger a lot!

ps: photo I made on Bali at the water temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment