04 May 2011

Happy Swappee from Finland

A few weeks back I entered a swap project from the Tiny Owl Knits group. Such loving and fun people reside in that group that it seemed like fun to join the Spring/ Summer swap. It's a secret swap so you have to stalk the other person to find out what she will like... I did some intense stalking I have do admit... smirk...

She made this Photo:


Today my Swappee got my package! And she loved it! Such a relieve! She even posted the most amazing pictures.. it made me soooo happy to make someone I've never met so happy! Intense..

I send her: A chinese teapot with tiny cups and a chines teaflower, a bar of tuscan soap (smells like summer), two skein of blue/green/deepbluesea color of drops alpaca, a skein of duckeggblue cotton I fished out of grandma's stash a while back (she mentioned somewhere she likes that color), seeds for sweetpea and a mix of seeds that attract butterflies, the pattern for the Free Rapunzel hat with two balls of Rowan drift and some vintage ribbon to make it, a photo I made in Indonesia of blue duck eggs, some keychains, a Rituals facial mask, and everything was gif-twrapped and tagged with these cute vintage brown tags I scored in the back of a scruffy bookshop. Oh! And she got one of the Magic Treetop Bags I blogged about in KnittyGritty!





It was a truck-load of fun to do! When I read her message thanking me I was bouncing in my chair with happiness! Good times!





No comments:

Post a Comment