13 May 2011

Time flies....

Somehow Blogger wasn't working the last two days! But I'm still gonna tell you about yesterday and today!

Yesterday I went to Amsterdam. Got a bike at the station, drove it to " de drie heertjes" and bought two velvet cake cupcakes. Then I went to "de afstap" to buy yarn for my ships and seaside cowl. It was a good visit because I also found some books and the girl working in the shop was really nice and we discovered we were already friends on Ravelry! It was the kind of visit to a store that made me smile :)



Then I went on to Mariska to pick up some skirts she doesn't wear anymore, I gave her the second cupcake btw. I planned on a quick visit to do more shopping but we chatted away a good couple of hours. We also searched facebook for ex boyfriends. It was a bust though cos we couldnt remember most of their last names... We also found some pretty ugly photo's from around ten years ago. We decided we look better now!

I met up with Marieke, who is lovely preggers at the moment, to eat at the Amstrdam Chinatown: Zeedijk. I had a Surinam Mokse Meti with rice and she had the thin Mie with Chicken. Whole meal for 7 euro's! YAY Afterwards we tried out the new coconut Ben and Jerry's: Love it but New York will always be my first love...

Then we met up with some more friends to go see the new Fast and Furious movie. I loved it! Okay the storyline is crap and the stunts are outrageous, but did you see that cute ass on "the rock"? wowsers! And well to be quite honest hearing Vin Diesel speak is enough to make me want to jump him. Never ever let me come near him... I can not be held accountable for my actions.. yum yum..
But there was a lot of man hunkiness going on in that flick! I had a look around the theater and I think there were more girls than guys. Apparently we like fast cars and big men. Not ashamed to admit to it myself.



Today I started my day with Moen who picked me up for breakfast at our fav coffeehouse. I had chocolate cake and an iced hazelnut coffee for breakfast! Nice...

Then I tried on the summer pants in my closet: none of them fit: they were all too big! So I put them in the recycle bin and went out shopping! I bought THREE pair of trousers: one black linnen, one 3/4 jeans, one "showoff" model. But I also picked up along the way: four pairs of leggings (Black/white/ cream and sand), two jeans dresses and a gorgeous blouse. I haven't got a clue what I spend. The "show off" pants were size 42! My god... I had a silent party in the dressing room, lolz.

No comments:

Post a Comment