15 May 2011

Mother Nature will find a way

For some days now I have been noticing flowers poppin up in the most unusual places. Between the cracks  of the concrete, on the side of a wall. I love how nature finds a way to embellish the world even when it is hard, or nearly impossible. I have been thinking about that and decided it could be a lesson. If poppies can grow in the tiniest crack, so can we as a person. Even if there is not a lot of ground beneath your feet, as long as you let the sunlight in, you can thrive. Don't let the odds hold you back!




As I strolled through the park I was looking at the lighthouse at the other end of the harbour, wondering if I could reach it. So I walked and walked and walked and reached it. Discovering a few great spots along the way. There was a race on the water between windsurfers, they looked like dragonflies skipping the water. And I found a white tree that fell over but made the most beautiful pixie lookout point. So changing lanes can be good, you'll find something new, even if it is around the other corner.





> I like this photo, the lighting is nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment