06 May 2011

Family

Slow start today and not in the good way...

BUT...

In the afternoon I took the bus to Tim (brother) and Cindy (sil). The bus trip wasn't too bad.
Mom and me baked pancakes for the whole family. Whole family is not that big in our case: mom, dad, Tim, Cindy, Ticho and me. It was fun! We decorated the pancakes with caramel syrup and sugar. We baked cheese pancakes and bacon ones. It was fun to be in the kitchen with all these people around, whom I love and know they love me.

I was planning of taking a photograph of the pancakes but they were too nice and we ate them all! We were eating outdoors in the beautiful garden. It was so nice...

Then Cindy's friends came in with joy and laughter and cakes because it was Cindy's birthday. She was very happy with the gifts I got her: a pandora bead with a butterfly, two pairs of home knitted socks and a black version of the Magic Treetop Bag.

It is nice to spend time with family in such a relaxed way.

No comments:

Post a Comment