30 June 2011

What was good about my day yesterday.

Yesterday blogspot was giving me a hard time, I couldn't make a new entry.

So here is what was good about yesterday:



My Tok swap parcel arrived and I was spoiled good! Great yarn, great buttons and pouch, lovely notebook and cards and the best hand balm evah! Smells all lavender heavenly! And a hand knit winter hat :)



And all was wrapped in cute colored paper, it was great! oh, and some flavored hot chocolate as well! I felt majorly spoiled.



And I went to the hairdresser to snip the deadends in my hair and I was afraid she had to cut of a lot, but my fab hairdresser Marloes always totally gets me and took off just enough.. I love her, she is quite expensive, but worth every penny.

And I had a parent teacher conference which I rocked! And that was the last evening I had to work for this school year...nice one!

No comments:

Post a Comment