09 June 2011

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Well for me I feel a lot prettier after I had myself some pampering... The woman in the mirror is smiling back at me.

Rain was predicted today, but instead it was a sunny summery day.
This morning I noticed that my lashes had become blond due to the sun I'm getting as of late. After school I dropped by the beautician and he had time this afternoon to dye them! Oh, lucky me! The process itself is quick and painless, maybe a wee bit uncomfortable... But now they look so Monroe pretty, I feel a whole lot more like a woman. After I left that shop I went to the parfumerie to ask if could make an appointment to get my brows done the "Anastacia" way. The girl had time right there and then so lucky me! She makes my brows look like I'm from another era  :)  The kind where women would batt their eyelashes at a man..

I promised myself I could get a pedicure as soon as the tax refund was in, but it hasn't yet... Even so, I made an appointment for this sunday. Getting stuff like that done makes me really happy, so I will eat meat one time less next week, or something like that.

When I got home I dyed my hair, so now I look all sparkly and new!



Some people would consider this vanity or a waste of money. I think people should do what makes them happy. Some people get really drunk, or go out clubbing, others get kids and spoil them rotten, some like their cars, others meditate in India. I say let others enjoy their life the way they want to, if we would all grant each other half a meter of space, the world would be so much nicer. Stop hating, start sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment