26 June 2011

Supa cyoot! SQUEEEEE

Mika is so cute I could eat her! She is soft and she smells nice and she is supadupa cyoot!

Know what else is cute? Mini ballet dancers! This afternoon the local ballet school had a performance of "Pinokkio". All the dancers of the school had a part. Even the mini ones! I was invited by my godchild Imani. Well, I'm not her actual godmother, I was deemed her fairy-godmother at the baptism. I am allowed to spoil her rotten and give her lots of pink glittery things and when she gets older it is my job to talk about boy-stuff with her and my place is her crash place when she gets into a fight with mommy and daddy. She is 5 now, so it wont be an issue for a long time!
Last week she called me to ask me if I would come to her ballet performance. The teeny voice over the phone is enough to make me do ANYTHING! So yes I will spend a sunny sunday afternoon in the theater looking at you dancing the role of a waterplant (!).
But she and her group were super cute! I kept on gushing on them... These teeny tiny girls in their green outfits, doing something that vaguely resembled ballet. But it looked like they were having fun!

AND one of my fave pupils from school was in it as well and she was really, really good! I will gush on her tomorrow in class.

Anywayz: the sun is shining, the temperature is rising and the summer holiday is only three weeks away. Of which only one I will have to teach classes. So good times are coming.

I love sunday morning btw. The sweet, nothing to do, quietness is what I like. People aren't rushing to get anywhere. I saw a father watching his kids play in the park and he was looking so content, it filled my heart with joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment