11 June 2011

Presents!

Huh? Whats that parcel in my mailbox? I didn't order anything did I?

Oh, It's a present from one of my Tok friends! Lovely lovely! Hand made stitch markers that will kiss me every round; love those! And a really pretty owl card and two gorge glass beads. Like something from a fairytale :) I'm all fluttery happy with this unexpected gift!











I bought myself a gift today too. I bought great slippers. Don't you have enough shoes by now Marieke? No I have not... . A woman never has enough shoes and these were on sale and the Birckenstock slippers I was wearing made me walk like a freakin pinguin and these make me look and walk like a parisian lady. So there, I was in need of them!

Another present was given to me and my family last night by my mom. She hasn't been able to work since she had cancer a few years back. She gets a small amount in social security every month and she gets holiday pay like every other citizen in Holland. She decided she would take the whole family out for dinner from her money. It was a blast and we had a really good time talking and having fun together. I brought my camera and made an oldfashioned 10sec on the timer photo. It turned out how these always turn out: weird but fun. Both have their flaws and good points: just like a family does :)











And mom made a picture of me. I was so surprised how thin I look! And how big and pointy my nose is.. maybe I should become a witch when I grow up..

No comments:

Post a Comment