14 June 2011

Sun and not working...

Today the sun was shining. It was a fine day. I got to work about nine, did some paperwork and graded a lot of papers about the Second World War. Some betters than others but most of them fine. Then I attended a team meeting, even took the minutes. After that we had a big team meeting about the plans for our school for the future. Most of my colleagues ( and me) hate these meetings because some wacky outside company heads them. But they are not teachers and let me tell you that teachers are the WORST students EVER!
The company is called Genstergroep and we somehow are calling it the Gangstergroup... We detest them...

Anyhow... My integration program never said I had to attend meetings. I chose to attend the team meetings early on. And a colleague joked today that I had the perfect excuse not to attend the gangstergroup meeting. I was/ am emotionally unstable!

So... I did not attend the second meeting. But somehow it felt like skipping school like I did when I was in high school. ( I didn't skip that much, I just didn't like PE outdoors when it rained and I was quite strict about it..) It felt wrong to skip the meeting but it also felt so right! Am I a bad person for skipping it? Some might say yes, some might say no. I however really enjoyed the afternoon in the sun and since I am trying to be happy again and battling a depression is an ongoing struggle, and knitting in the sun made me happy, I say it was good for my mental health.

And if someone at work calls me out I will just start crying cos I found out most men get really panicked by crying women and will do just about anything to make them stop :) All my seniors are men...



OOOH, and I saw some great shoes today! little booties by bjorn borg, maybe try them on tommorrowz?

No comments:

Post a Comment