13 June 2011

Me and my woodland hoodlet went to the park

This morning I cleaned and afterwards I went to feed the deer in the park. I walked trough the park with my camera as I have done many a time before. It has been a few weeks since the last time I walked a round and I loved it! As soon as I hear the trees rustling overheard and the sound of the water lapping against the shore stones I feel at peace. I stood and watched the water while other people rushed past. It seems like we don't take the time to truly appreciate natures beauty; we just walk past. We notice, but don't take the time to really take it in.

Well I did today and it felt good!

Look at the cute tokalicious outfit I had on today: My woodland hoodlet and my magic treetop bag, my recycled suede shoes :) I felt so RIGHT!



Waves lapping at the shore
Wind rustling the tall grass


 Lonely leaf on a woodland path
Like a place in a fairytale, I wouldn't be surprised if fearies flew past
Blackberry hedge in bloom; pretty pink color

No comments:

Post a Comment