16 June 2011

New look


I decided I found the old layout of my blog too gloomy, so I changed it up and had a blast doing it. Now it is more flowery and summery and I think that a good thing with an antidepressant blog..

Today it rained, it poured down like sheets of rain. I found I am very much affected by the weather and I need to move to a tropical island and buy a villa where my whole family can live because I would miss them too much. And we would have a beach and once a year the turtles would come up to lay eggs and we could have bonfire parties except on the turtle night. And we would have a small wooden boat and we could go out and catch fresh fish and cook them on the bbq... yes please!

The world did look mighty pretty after the rain, all glittery and such.

I bought them shoes I saw the other day:


And I finished the kidsilk haze cowl, it is surprisingly warm and soft:




No comments:

Post a Comment