07 June 2011

The good, the bad and the.... Pretty!

First for the bad of this day: I didn't set my alarm this morning and slept until 11.50! I was planning on being at work about nine -ish and figured I would wake up naturally. But no.... . Luckily nobody at work bugged me about it, and the first thing I had to attend started at 13.30. So no biggie, but still weird.

Then the good: I slept in until 11.50! I probably needed it. Then I attended one meeting at work and did not attend the second because that group wasn't helpful when I was going downhill so now they are not very high on my priority list. There you have it and if you don't like it you can put your complaints.... up your arse! (normally I'm quite a nice person... but making it on the blacklist is a pretty definitive thing with me)

After that I did me some shopping. And picked up some of my nice unmentionables who had become to big and could be sewn to fit. I wear Marlies Dekkers lingerie, pretty darn good and pretty darn expensive. So when I bought a new bra, the shop lady told me she could take in the back of my old one, and it would fit again for quite some time. And since these bra's are a 100 euros a piece that is pretty great news! Even so, I have to admit I like to spend money on lingerie. I buy that for my own enjoyment and nobody else. The ultimate spoil.
And I brought a painting I bought in China some years ago to be framed.... finally.

Walking home in the sun I had one of those glorious happy moments where your whole body seems to glow from the inside. It was brief, but there I was... simply being happy walking in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment