03 July 2011

Time is on my side

Today I realised I will leave for summer holiday in two weeks! OMG

Don't have that much to do or arrange but anyway... that's really soon, me likes....

It was a nice sunny day today. The kind of day where you can walk around outside without a coat or sweater but still nice and cool so no sweat. I don't like sweat, especially on other people.

I took the train to Amsterdam (again? yes again) to visit Maris and Gordon. It was Sunday market at the Westergasfabriek which was splendid. It is this big market where people sell stuff they have made themselves. Like Etsy but outdoors and for real. Food aplenty and some great stalls. Also a lot of "freubels". Women who make stuff... Some are more "en pointe" than other that is all I'm gonna say.



Maybe I want to have a stall there in fall to sell some knitwear. Maybe that would be nice.

Bought some artwork cards and two buttons and some fudge and some chocolate. I had a bit of a pulled pork sandwich and a glass of freshly squeezed apple juice. The guy had this great wooden old fashioned apple juicer and he was wearing a big leather apron. He looked really cool.
Oh, and I bought some great bread for the week, but in the train home I realised I don't have anything to put on it for lunch tomorrow.

Good day this one, one more week of working with the kids coming up... Breathe in.... Breathe out... Take a step...

No comments:

Post a Comment