05 July 2011

Compliments

As I walked into the butcher's shop around the corner a boy who was standing there remarked how much I glowed! And then the butcher said: she is that way always. Well boys, thank you for the compliments :)

Had a meeting with the medical officer today. He agreed with me that I would resume work completely after the summer break. He did warn me that he felt I would remain "fragile" and needed stability and predictability in my work. Then I had a meeting with my boss and when I told him what the med had said he agreed. We decided I would resume work completely but I will only teach next year. Even though I was a teachers coach for the pas few years he felt, and I agreed, that I will not be doing that this upcoming year. It is a relieve in a way. I've been thinking about it a lot. I want to coach and since my boss payed for two really expensive courses on the subject I felt I had to. He said I would do it again in the future and shouldn't feel bad. Great boss no? I told him I thought he has been really great with me for the past few months, he appreciated it.

Finished the Fairy lights hat today:

No comments:

Post a Comment