04 July 2011

At least the sun is shining

Today was not such a good day. We had a project day in school and I had a hard time coping with the chaos and I had a row with a colleague.. But he is an asshole anyway so I ain't too bothered by the row, more by him as a person.

But you can't like every one on this world. There are so many of us, you are bound to find the one and only you really dislike from the first glance. And he isn't in my team so I only have to put up with him on these kinds of days.

But like I said: the sun is shining! And I met my lovely neighbour Emmy in the supermarket and we chatted while we walked home. She is such a great person. She will take care of Mika when I'm on holiday. And Mika adores her! She is the ultimate animal lover, taking everything in and being a vegetarian the whole way. She is sweet and I'm happy to have her as my next door neighbour, as is Mika. We walked really slowly in the sun. That makes up for all the crap of the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment