10 July 2011

Glorious wedding!

And yesterday the wedding was there! It was magical and very interesting! The whole Hindi ceremony took nearly four hours but it was a joy to watch and I must have asked a thousand questions. Roshni made us feel very special since she kept inviting us into her little room where she had to be kept away from certain parts of the ceremony. And her mother kept thanking us for being there and she was having fun with us.

And we danced and we ate and we laughed and we cried when the bride left with the groom and his family.
I woke up this morning around 12.30 (!) with a huge smile on my face. And I'm surely gonna invest in this friendship with Roshni seeing how precious she feels to me!

Pictures yay!


Us with the gorgeous couple!

Roshni seconds before her groom can see her.










No comments:

Post a Comment