20 July 2011

Brocante en France

Today I woke up late and ha a shower. I walked over to the store to pick up the bread I ordered.

Afterwards a really nice family asked me if I wanted to join them shopping. Of course!
So off I went in the Alfa Romeo with Gerrit, Patricia, Sanne and Lieke.

When we entered Beaumont there was a brocante market on the town square. I forget my camera so no piccies I'm sorry...

The square was "roofed" with lines of colored flags and market was REALLY good. Lots of old lace!
I bought a vintage slippdress, pink with white lace. Two wooden buttons and a little green owl statue.

Then we went to the supermarket and I filled my cart with lots of goodies. I just put anything in it when it caught my eye. I spend 85 euros on groceries! But I will have splendid meals in the coming days.

In the afternoon I took a nap and afterwards I cooked.

Time flows in a lesser pace here. I even walk a lot slower. Right here and now is kinda peaceful.
But I do hope the weather will get better cos right now I'm cold, and I don't like being cold...

No comments:

Post a Comment