23 July 2011

slow, slow, slow..

Yesterday I got up at 12.10 !!! OMG !!!

Apparently it was what I needed. The sun was peeking trough the clouds, and I went into the sauna and swam a few laps. Again an evening by the fire in a comfy chair. I decided there is no problem doing that the rest of the week! Me and the sausages in my fridge got invited to eat at Gerrit and Patricia and girls for leftover day. It was fun and I felt very welcome.

Today I got up in time for the baker, and the weather seems to be dry. That is what I asked for the other day. At least let it be dry.
I will cast on meow mittens in a second since Winterfi and I are doing a mini-kal. Second attempt at color work and I'm a wee bitty apprehensive since it didn't work out with the cupcake kitten hat. But with a little help from my friends it should work out! Go Marieke, you can do it!

A huge peacock walked by the path just now when I was getting my bread. I stood still and really watched the pretty bird. They are really, really gorgeous...

No comments:

Post a Comment