14 July 2011

HP... the end.

Today me and Maris went to see the last Harry Potter movie; the end of an era.....

First we went yarn shopping, we bought a lot since Maris wants her fave hat recreated by me. She chose some posh yarn for me to work with. Then we went to eat Dim Sum, but our favorite restaurant didn't exist anymore! So we went to another great one and had lots of food and tea and only spend 30 euro's; nice! Then I was stuffed and we went to Tuschinski theater to see HP 7. Tuschinski is a great art deco building in the hart of Amsterdam and it is sheer pleasure going to the movies there. The HP movie was great also but the 3d glasses hurt my nose and I have to admit I get headachey from the 3d effect. So I will go and see the movie again, only not in 3D then..
We had previews of the green lantern, and twilight 4, both movies I want to see. And since the weather sucks at the moment I think it is a great idea to see lots and lots of movies! Wheehaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment