21 July 2011

Lakeside Yoga

Today I did the washing and then time slipped by and I didn't do a whole lot. At four I attended a yoga class given by one of the campers here. Imagine doing the yoga and meditation on the bank of a little lake/ pond. With you feet in the grass and surrounded by trees. Hillside rocks and caves give a pleasant focus point while doing stances. I had great yogi flow afterwards and since the intention of the class was "warmth" I was all cosy warm.
I went with Patricia and we had a drink afterwards. She went trough much of the same as I in the last months and it was nice not having to explain things and recognising so much she was saying! I think I made a friend today :)

Photo's:

The little vintage lingerie dress I bought on the market:


My hippie like caravan:

No comments:

Post a Comment