03 August 2011

Sorry I dropped of the radar...

I'm so sorry I didn't add anything to this blog.... NOT!

I was having a wonderful time doing not a whole lot on the camp site. I planned on doing a sculpture and some biking and a lot of walking but didn't do any of it. I did a whole lot of chatting and meeting interesting people who had views on life and things to say that I found inspiring.

Then I had three crammed days in Paris where I went to: Versailles, the Marais, Montmartre and shopping and a whole lot more! Now I have blisters on my feet and a nice tan! The train brought me home most speedily and Mika was happy to see me as was I to see her! Now I'm doing the washing and cleaning out my suitcase. I'm sure some holiday stories will pop up here in the coming days and weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment