25 August 2011

Ground control to major Tom

As in MAJOR update!
I'm going to give the photo challenge another resurrection:

8: Technology: well... it was the hight of technology once.



9: Faceless selfportait + 10: something I made: Shawl I made for Roshni's wedding with me behind it



11: Something fun: I got a spindle and fiber from an Owlie friend :)


12: Close-up: of Mika



13: From a distance: I'm obsessed with photographing little roads, that meander away. What is around the corner or in the distance after that hill?



14: Flowers: one of my favorite things to photograph



15: My shoes: my el Naturalista shoes which have taken me far and beyond this summer.



16: What I ate: I photograph my food a lot, my bff always does that too. This is my dad's serving.



17: On the shelf: I cleared out the cd's and put my yarn in: I love my yarn stash



18: In my bag: it varies from day to day



19: Where I slept + 20: What I read: that will have to come tomorrow, since there is no light now.

21: Pretty pattern: walls... I photographed lots and lots of walls in Paris, this the queens bed in Palais Versailles.



22: Trees: Also a favorite of mine



23: Sunset: In Paris



24: a Smile: Mine, being content, so not a big one or anything, but a good one



No comments:

Post a Comment