07 August 2011

Childhood memory and Something new: the Carnaval is in town!

Yesterday the yearly Carnaval started. Although here it is called Kermis and consists of rides and food. Hoorn is known for their huge amount of rides and the party which goes along with it: Stages with performances of local artists, themed days (like pink monday, wednesday ladies night etc.), and of course the soddom and gommora day that ends it all: lappendag. I will explain that one in the near future...

So for childhood memory:

Duck fishing and the Merry go Round. I searched for the desert buggy ride, but now it looks like something the caterpillar from Alice in wonderland had spit out...




For something new:

The stickers they give out when you have done certain daredevil rides like the bungee ball and the g-force machine. Also the new layout: the bigwheel is now situated next to my house and there is this totally new ride on the main square called Big jump and I really wanna go into that one! Says the person who normally wont go in ANY ride. There was a huge line so many more people must like it, thats a good sign. Maybe I can persuade my mom to come with me...


No comments:

Post a Comment