09 September 2011

Vulnerable

I'm feeling so vulnerable right now. You could rip me apart, tear me down and sweep me away.
I really like you and you know it. I don't know how you feel about me. Maybe I never will, guys are usually not so vocal about feelings. I know that, I accept that.
But it stills makes my tummy ache.

I'm in love, for the first time in a really long time. I found someone who is nice enough to fall in love with. That is so precious and it fills me with joy. I want to bury myself in him.

And like a proper adhd girl I blurted it out in an email. Now he knows. He knows I don't want him as a friend, I want more, as Maxi Jazz would put it. And I feel very, very vulnerable right now.

But it is also nice to feel so profoundly even if it is not always that comfortable. I'm feeling. I like it. He makes me feel alive.


No comments:

Post a Comment