05 September 2011

Tired,

MEH, I'm tired.

Woke up way early this morning so did not get a lot of sleep. And the first day of work is always tiresome. After listening to other people for about two hours my brain just gives up and goes into daydream modus. At one point I was laying on my table, almost asleep. Not the best impression to make on a first day maybe. Then I moved some stuff around that I would need to use when the kids come in tomorrow. Much better, days with kids.

But... everybody kept telling me I was looking good and lost more weight. Yes I did, thank you. It was really nice to see certain co workers again. I got hugged quite often today, mostly by the men who teach the technical stuff in our school. They all did the daddy hug thing and asking me if I was up to it while still holding me. It felt really good that these people really care about me!

I think I will eat fries and salad for dinner... I don't feel like cooking, lolz.

No comments:

Post a Comment