20 September 2011

Things I detest: cleaned, finished and booted out!

Today was a good day! I got some nasty paperwork done at work which has been weighing on me heavily for the last two weeks. Done! While I was doing that I overheard a conversation about a co-worker whom I personally detest. He is an asshole and nasty with the students and well... an arrogant SOB. He will be leaving within three months! He felt he wasn't a good fit in the team... No surprise there for me, and I'm super glad he will be going, for me and the kids at school.

I had some great classes, uploaded all the grades of the talks my pupils have given. Then the sun was shining, had a nice chat with a new co-worker, and had a seriously good yoga class. After one flow I found myself exhaling in a content sigh. Yummy, yogi flow. Did some knitting, and now for some really nice sleep in my really nice new bed, all soft and shiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment