21 January 2012

Ma birfday

Tonight I will be celebrating my birthday! Big deal, I hear you think... Uhm, yes, but, eh... I haven't celebrated mine in over five years! There is no use in celebrating your life when you are down and depressed. So I skipped it all together.

But this year I feel like celebrating and it is a pretty big deal to me. Not that I invited that many people, just those who are dear to me. Not that I am doing a lot of cooking or anything; just beer and snacks. But the fact that I feel good enough to have a party is pretty meaningful to me. So... yay for me today!

I will get up and start cleaning and prepping in a minute, but right now I'm lazing in bed with the interwebs :)

Love you all and celebrate life,
Marieke

ps: real b-day is wednesday, but I will have to work the whole day and whole evening. So I rescheduled my day to today :p

No comments:

Post a Comment