04 October 2011

Knitaholic/ yarnoholic

Hi, My name is Marieke. I'm a knitaholic.
I get a serious yarn-on every single time I see or touch yarn. Especially Merino... I'm totally defenseless to Merino.
When I look at my stash I drool.
When I'm at work I think about the knit waiting for me on my couch. And my hands will start to itch, that's how bad I want to make things.
I have so many patterns lined up that I will not be able to make them all even if I would turn 100 years old.
This weekend I will be going to London to visit a huge yarnoholics convention. I even tricked my best friend in joining me.

BUT! I'm still having fun, I'm not in debt because of my habit and every single person that I know will have a warm head and neck this coming winter. As long as nobody gets hurt I will wallow in my affliction...

No comments:

Post a Comment